Thursday, February 8, 2007

Dear Road Flames (aka the evil twins):

I miss your good twins. I know they're attention hogs and all at home, but they seem to have lots of fun. And I sort of like the fact that they win games and rack up points for my fantasy teams and stuff.

Try not to leave them tied up in the dressing room during the intermission on Saturday, ok? I'll be in the crowd watching. I might even bring a flag to wave.

Love,

Leanne (who decided to do a post in the style of her other blog)

5 comments:

  1. Did you and Dave get tagged yet for the 'If I were a hockey player?'...

    If not, consider yourselves tagged now (I'm sure you've seen it floating around on most of the blogs)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure - don't expect anything from us till after the Buffalo thing then.

    And who all else is going there? I know hockeygirl is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No rush on my part, I will be away from my computer all weekend anyway (heading up North where the internet is just a rumour)...

    I wish I could have made the trip to Buffalo, but I have other obligations this weekend that I have to take care of...

    I'm not sure if HG is going or not...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was under the impression she was, but I guess I'm wrong there...

    No worries... Dion will get a shoutout for her from us :)

    ReplyDelete