Friday, February 9, 2007

I have been tagged; Feel the love

This meme is the latest STD on the hockey blogosphere circuit, and it's my turn...

Team: Calgary Flames
Uniform number: 8, always been my lucky number.
Position: D-man. I'd just wanna hit people, plastering them every time they crossed the line. I wouldn't even care if they have the puck if they had an Oilers jersey on.
Nickname: MILF
Dream linemates: Andrei Zyuzin (hey, I gotta look good in comparison)
Rounding out the PP: Jeff Shantz (best Flame, ever), Krzysztof Oilwa, Tim Hunter, Ales Hemsky, and Bryan Marchment
Job: Hit things, skate around, taunt opponents by using lame insults of the "your mother" variety

Signature move: As an opponent crosses centre ice, I shriek "RAMMING SPEED" and plot an intercept course.
Strengths: My inability to play hockey means I can hit without remorse or concern
Weaknesses: Tendency to bodycheck the zebras after brutal calls.
Injury problems: Split ends
Equipment: Heaviest pads I could get with the strongest stick I could get (need to slash a lot).
Nemesis: Mike Ricci. So ugly, so ugly, so ugly.
Scandal involvement: The fact that I operated a harem would come out in the press, making me the most popular player in the NHL.
Who I'd face in the Stanley Cup Finals: Toronto. A sweep with 4 shutouts and 40 total goals.
What I'd do with the Stanley Cup after our victory: Drive around downtown Toronto with the cup, honking the horn.
Would the media love me or hate me: I would ridicule most of their questions. They would hate me.

Tomorrow, Leanne and I are going to risk our lives on the snowy roads to drive down to Buffalo to support the Flames in Buffalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment