Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dallas Pre-Game | Dallas Post-Game

Pre-Game:
Blah blah blah must win blah blah blah string wins together blahblahblah tough road game blahblahblah turn it around bla-bla-blahhhBLAHBLAH PLAYFAIR BLAHBLAHblahblah blah...blahblahblahdamnyoueviltwinsblah :( Go Flames!

.......

Preemptive Post-Game:
Damnit! Why can't this team play on the road, even in clutch games? I'm tired of the excuses. Minnesota has a joke of a schedule (games against awful teams like Edmonton and LA and St. Louis) and there is no way we can catch up playing like this. UGH! Disgusts me. Words escape me, except for the ones preceding this sentence.

5 comments:

  1. Has anyone noticed how apathetic we're all getting? It's kind of sad ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, once you spend 70 games thinking it'll turn around, and it doesn't...it starts to get old.

    As far as I'm concerned, if we're just going to make a 1st round playoff exit, I'd rather we tank like the Oilers and at least get the draft picks to show for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blame it on the groupthink.

    One of the hazards of huddling together in a group...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has anyone noticed how apathetic we're all getting? It's kind of sad

    It is sad, just like the Flames.

    Well, once you spend 70 games thinking it'll turn around, and it doesn't...it starts to get old.

    I hate waiting, especially for something like this. It's funny this waiting is by choice. I couldn't imagine not waiting though, you know?

    I blame it on the groupthink.

    Fine, I will break away. I will rebel. I just need to think of how...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blame it on the groupthink

    Actually, that thought has crossed my mind, but I'd like to believe I started this whole pessimism thing back in November.

    ReplyDelete