Thursday, November 1, 2007

Er, yes, we ARE alive....

It's the first intermission, we're down 2-1, and yes... we have been paying attention. Datsyuk and Zetterberg, sigh, what else can you say, really? At least it's a close-ish game.

Though... it's November! Which means it's time to deliver an update for the Open Ice Fantasy Hockey League. Remember, this is the rotisserie league Dave set up at the beginning of the season.

If I don't post the standings, they'll never appear, since Dave is currently languishing at the bottom... so, without further ado, let me present the standings for the Open Ice Fantasy Hockey League, as of November 1 (not including tonight's stats, of course):

  1. The Hopelesses (MG)
  2. Woolly Brained (me!)
  3. The Pant Weasels (Dave's brother. Hey there!)
  4. Flaming C (I'm sorry, I don't actually know who you are, except your name is Paul-Marc on Yahoo. If you'd like to fill us in, go ahead...)
  5. Craig Conroys (Duncan)
  6. Completely Hammered (who else but ST?)
  7. The Pantless Pirates (DAVE!)

5 comments:

  1. wish i hadn't missed that draft.... :(

    (additionally: there are umlauts in my word verification: kowskül. fo rizzle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Getting rid of Toskala has helped me in the goalie department.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what is going on with my forward ranks, but they just can't seem to put any points on the board... grrr...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No kidding, it's just weird.

    For the first two weeks I was #1 in goals but dead last in GWG and PPG and +/-.

    Things are just weird for my team. Even with middling GAA, I'm last in W as well.

    No matter what I do, I can't make up any ground so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha....posted right before I dropped like a rock in the standings....

    ReplyDelete