Thursday, November 8, 2007

Slip-slidin'....

Geez. It's been forever since we've seen the boys win... loss after frustrating loss...

Oh. This is a Flames blog? I thought we were talking about the Hitmen?

See, the big boys are nowhere near abysmal yet. It's been a depressing couple of the weeks for the Hitmen, who started the season with a hot streak, and well, have been nowhere near that good since then.

So, back to the montony of division rivalry-time. At least this isn't as bad as last year, where we played Colorado back-to-back-to-back...

The good news is, somebody has to win tonight. I like Calgary's chances a bit better than Vancouver's. We're healthier, and at least our big guns are scoring. Every so often. And our d-men have been mostly been untouched by crazy freak accidents.

There's been some fantastic discussion by MG, Kyle, and Duncan about problems with the team. I'm not going to add much to this, I'm afraid, I'm supposed to be using my computer to breed cyanobacteria...but, I will pointedly ask everybody which assistant/associate coach is supposed to be working with the boys on their PK. Ahem. Is that a canary yellow shirt I just spotted? So really, I'm disappointed but not surprised (also correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I'm off base here). But hang in there, guys! Winter is coming. Then the season actually starts ;)

Predictions? It had better not be 4-1 again, that's all I'm going to say...

2 comments:

  1. I was reading the post, and I thought it was a post game.

    We might want to recycle this post for tomorrow's preview with the Oil. ;)

    ReplyDelete