Friday, February 22, 2008

Staggering back in the saddle

Uhhhh...so where were we?

I've spent a week without watching the Flames or even following along on radio. I feel dirty.

(By the way, should any of you happen into Cookstown, Ontario, there is an outlet mall there containing a Reebook outlet which is selling pre-RBK Edge-era jerseys for half price. I'm just saying.)

The Flames should be feeling pretty dirty too, after that road trip. Squinting at the scores, it looks like they at least cleaned up their act in time to made Gretzky throw a hissy fit (I am really choked I missed that), and to continue to play strong against their Texan nemesis.

And Detroit... this month just isn't getting any easier. On the plus side, the Wings are pretty injured and will be missing Lidstrom a lot. On the minus side...these are the Wings. Can't ever take them (or say, other teams, like, LA...) for granted.

I'm going to need some time to get back in the swing of things, so this is staying short. Flames win in a squeaker, while I rummage about to see how Dave has kept you all entertained.

Dave?
Dave?
Oh, nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment